Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US mailing address - raj007ml
Hi is there a benefit of providing present mailing address in US with regards to extra IV calls? Although I'm currently not in US, can I still provide a US mailing address? But I guess I would need to select "Foreign national outside US" in my current status, so would be a mismatch!!
I also have the same question, plz someone clarify this
for mailing address you can provide your address within usa. with phone numbers, you have to provide your numbers outside usa.

i was once in such a state, i had to fill something regarding the immigration stuff. well it asked whether i reside in usa, or outside usa. the time i was filling up the caf, i was within the usa. however i filled the caf as if i was outside usa hahahahahaha well its ok since i was soon to travel out of the usa anyway. however this form is not the immigration form hahahahahaha it is for the residency programs. i should have waited so that i traveled out of usa before filling the form hahahahaha but i didn't. i filled it while in usa and indicate that i am outside usa. well the form is not processed by the immigration hahahahaha
well its not like your case but you are not in any trouble for doing such,

for your case, it is as long as you have a mailing address

for my case, the main thing is that i indicate i need a J1/H1b visa
being in the usa or outside the usa is not for the residency programs to decide on. residency programs would focus on requesting J1/H1b visa once one gets matched. i was traveling on visitors visa though.
well i should have waited till i traveled outside of usa before filling in the caf, so that some would not hold it as me lying to the immigration hahahahahahaha well the caf form is send to the residency programs. being in the states or outside the states is none of their business, their business is to know that i don't have green card nor am i a citizen so be prepared to petition for my J1/H1b if i get matched hahahahahahaha
now this part is hilarious hahahahahahaha
if i was filling a form for the immigration, i would state everything as it is immigration wise.

if i am to fill a form for residency, all they need to know in accordance is that all my academic records are correct and i don't lie in any part.

well i quite forgot the caf form and what was needed of the caf form precisely, but i knew this part when i was filling it last year in california hahahahahaha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »