Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about PREMATCHES - kokolino
There migth be stupid questions what I aks, but I'll take a chance with them
1.If a program offers you a prematch, can you tell them that you will sign the prematch offer in a few weeks - so in the meantime you can go and check out other programs?
2. Can you sign more than one prematches?
3. If a program that usually offers prematches does not give you one, does it mean that they will not consider you at all?
4. If you tell them honestly that you wait for other interviews= does that mean that you can say bye- bye to this program?

thank you , and I think your imputs we'll be appreciated by all of us.
be honest, if you are sure about a parematch with your desired program so go ahead.....if not, tell them that you will wait until match.... don't say that you are going to see if other program will also give you a prematch....this is not serious.....take care with the prematch because if your decission is not until see other programs, you might lose your opportunity....this happened to a friend in a community program in chicago the last year....one more thing: i don't think that a university program will ask you for a prematch....hope this help and any other comment will be appreciate...
Hey sarita2005

thanks for your reply. I wasn't going to tell them that I will check out other prematches in other hospitals. My first questions was that you tell them that you will sign the prematch offer in a few weeks period. And in the meantime you check out other programs. Or do you have to sign it right away in the room..??
????????????zum zum zum?
hey kokolino,
how much time have u got to decide....and how many interviews have u attende???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »