Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Iron Curtain permenantly fallen upon us? - lonewolf
Hi all,

After Dean's letter is released, I thought flood gates are opened and we will get many invitations. But the reverse is the truth. I got rejections after rejections? I now stop counting them. Is it the end of the story for this year?

GL
lonewolf your'e not alone,the curtain around my inbox is unpermeable to anything.
hi lonewolf, i hav a question for you, y do you correlate it with d deans latter? how dose that affect ur invitation process? i am askin this bse i hav had fair amount of rej b4 deans latter (and after readin ur message i thing i hav to increase storage capacity of my mail box for rejections!! )ok GL bye
rejections after rejections seems to be the story for all of us...but its good to know we are not alone ha! I used to be the most optimistic one around but since yesterday ....i believe the curtain has definitely fallen upon us for this year....pack ur bags people...lets return to where we came from......
tirofiban,

most experts say the interview process starts in earnest after the Dean's letter is released. May be that is my wrong perception. GL
oh dear, i am an old graduate from india and planning for MLE (post-plabber jobless in uk)but if job situation is bad , i should not think about MLE? what is your advice????
dean s letter release affect AMG applications not ours (IMGs)
babu,
situation is terrible, people with 99/99 have few int in their hand, but if u have done mrcp in uk it will help i think.
bills,

May be but I got more rejections after Nov 1.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »