Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am waiting for interviews but I need a job - jupiter1444
I am waiting for the interviews but i need a job because , you know, the travels are expensive and i have to do something while i waiting in this country, I have a visa B2 for 10 years, I was looking for medical assistant job and related but seem that i need a licence for everything..I hope somebody can give and advise, I want to do some work and of course get some money
is it legal to work with B2 visa?
hey my sincere advice is forget about medical related job.everything needs license.
but try care for seniors in ur area. say ur available for companion work they pay $10 /hr or may be try sales job in any store. u will be able to make atleast $1000 a month.\
good luck .hope this helps.
Hi,
It was very difficult to find a job for me, too. But eventually I found te solution. I got a CCT (cardiovascular technician) certification easily. Being IMGs, especially having the USMLE certificate, we do not need any special courses. The only requirement is to pass CCT test, which is very simple for us. After receiving the certificate I got a job in a big hospital, $15 per hour. You can learn about CCT test and their reqiurements on http://www.cci-online.org/CCI_App05.pdf
Good Luck to everyone
hai jupiter,
For a medical assistant job, u can very easily get a certificate. You can write an exam which is an easy exam for us, the fees is about 150 dollars and u will get the certificate within 4 weeks and then u can apply for a job. For more info email to this id : INFO@NHANOW.COM. Hope this helps.
can you apply for a job like this after passing exams with a B1/B2 visa
Marhaba jupiter, why you left the other planets.
hey dear, if you are in need this is america, doctors delivering pizzzzza, washing dishis, it is humilation, but the need let you do any thing
you can go to any foriegner restaurant, super market, pizza shop, foreigner like you work under table, cash no tax.
i know huge number did that, and now they can not believe it.
if you can not work these and want certificate try tooo.
good luck
god bless us on this earth
Its illegal to work on B1/B2 visas.
it is illegal, but you can hide, do not tell any one where you work
it happen, many many people do that and they make money
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »