Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it high time to say ppls not to pursue usmle? - helpmepls
ozpy,

is it a guess or you have data to backup? I will really appreciate if you can enlighten us a little more about what you are saying.
I accept the notion that prematch is a confounder.
But what is the total number of PREMATCHes? Near about 2600...
Number of IMG entry was ~7500 last yr.
So, ozpy, could u please provide us some evidence.
Programs must be made to reveal their filters in the myreas where their webiste show up so that no unqualified IMGs will apply there.

If they have a secret filters, it is highly unethical practice because by not revealing those filters they are looting money from us.

If they make their eligibility criteria clear, those who don't meet the criteria won't apply at all.

It is very cruel of these greedy people to bilk money from struggling IMGs from pooerer countries.

Most IMGs spend several months just trying to find out what the application criteria , calling the Programs, sending email, checking websites and many a times the criteria posted in the website turn out to be old and unupdated.

This is very umprofessional and unfair.
Fcuk eras...they definately are the makin money from poorer countries...but hey everybody has to pay at the end....wait and what

I spent about 2 mnths to collect requirements regarding Im programs, so that i can apply to the programs where i meet d requirements(r/q)..

many programs displayed that .."no minimun USMLE score is r/q" on their website,,

but i tried calling the progrmms as well to make sure about r/q..

I was surprised...n found out..when many PC informed me on phone that ...they prefer 90+,program is higly competitiv, v prefer USCE but not required,,????

why..?? such discrepncy on website n phone..??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »