Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me understand the crazyness - 1128
i am an old img. i am studying form old kaplan books (2005). i figured that if i studied from current FA and current UW and online NBME then i would be good to go. i guess the most important thing here is to grasp the concepts.
but now i keep reading about people who just wrote the exams saying to focus most on kaplan......i hope i am not screwed. i have done the books twice already and im writing my exams in december. if anybody can help me shed some light in this matter i would highly appreciate it. my prep is kaplan+uw+Fa+NBME +kap qbank (if i have the time for it)
anybody???
i'm using the same edition and i'm ok with it Smile

u didn't mention Goljan ?
thank god sarim you answered my post. i am doing golian (lecture notes) i did his lectures once. i am FREKING OUT. i am almost done with my first read with the first aid. now everyone's telling me to switch to new edition. i am familear with 2002. should i switch?
when should i do NBME's and in which order.
I checked personally -the difference between 2008 and 1010 kaplan is just one or 2 pages
which u will cover in UW
the rest is the same
dont worry medicine isnt so rapidly changing science Smile
Hi 1128,
how is your performance in UW that measures your preparation .... don't worry about the edition of kaplen you use the concepts are the same in ALL edition
try to do UW toter mode untimed combined with FA on subjects you read , that will help you to link things together ... and these feelings are totally normal , i think the problem will be if you didn't feel like that Wink
Gooooooooooood luck
thank you shula ,kkat and sarim. i feel much better...the tornado has died down a little. i really appreciate you guys clearing this up for me.....my wish to you all is a 99. once again THANK YOU.
im in the same boat 1128 and this post helped me. thank you all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »