Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scr*wed By Pass pgm /Kaplan Live; Now What? - stepsusmleforum

i attended pass programme in aug 2010 and i took exam in nov i failed with a 153 (I had previously taken Kaplan live and gotten 147) i think both are a complete waste of money and time he did not cover much of information which are heavily tested on exam. i asked him few of topics regarding exam he told me dont worry they dont ask u but they are heavily tested on exam this is how he replies but it is my bad luck in attending pass programme my friend think twice before u judge its u r wish i dont object u erom being attending pass programme and few of my friends who attend programme they also failed think before u act?????????
You may want to try this great program (eleven k dlrs) in New York that has been around for eleven years and that has an “if you do not pass, you do not pay” guarantee.They helped me get low 90s after two fails, and I am sure they will help you to succeed also. Renu_usmle
You may want to try this great program (eleven k dlrs) in New York that has been around for eleven years and that has an “if you do not pass, you do not pay” guarantee.They helped me get low 90s after two fails, and I am sure they will help you to succeed also. Renu_usmle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »