Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different research positions available (big names) - castorp
***** IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR RESEARCH POSITIONS *****

Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at MariaRez2010. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.

======================================

***** NEURO/PULM/CARDS/ENDO RESEARCH IN TOP 10 UNIVERSITIES *****

Hi,

I have a research position in one of the prestigious universities (one among the top 15 in the United States) in neurology, sleep disorders, endocrine, and pulmonary. Mostly non-paid, unless you have a significant experience in bench research, then they may hire you.
If interested, contact me at MariaRez2010. Provide some brief info about yourself, visa status, your USMLE scores, any prior research experience, and which research you're looking for.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Neurology research in the top 10 university"

Thank you.

***** ORTHOPEDICS AND GENERAL SURGERY RESEARCH IN NY *****

Hi,

I have a research position available in orthopedics surgery in a teaching hospital in New York. The project is going to be yours and you’d be the first author on the publication. You’d learn how to start research from scratch – getting approvals and make the protocols. The supervisor is very nice. It’s preferred that you have a green card, but other visas (B1/B2) can be considered too.
I also have research positions in general surgery in NY too.

If interested, contact me at MariaRez2010. Change the subject to “orthopedics research in New York” or “surgery research in New York.” Provide some brief info about yourself, your credentials, and your USMLE scores, visa status, future plans and commitment.

Good luck.

***** PATHOLOGY OBSERVERSHIP IN BOSTON, MA AVAILABLE *****

Hi,

There are available observerships in Pathology (pathology only) in a prestigious hospital in Boston, MA. If interested, email me at MariaRez2010 and provide a brief info about yourself, scores, any experience in pathology. In the subject, please make it “Pathology observership in Boston.”

Good luck.

***** ENDOCRINE RESEARCH AVAILABLE IN HOUSTON *****

Hi,

I have a research positions available in endocrine in a famous hospital in Houston, TX. You need to have complete commitment to the lab, and also have a car in order to be able to commute if needed. You can start soon if you can.

If interested, contact me at MariaRez2010. Change the subject to “Endocrine research” and mention which city there. For example: “Endocrine research in Houston.”
Provide some brief info about yourself, visa status, your USMLE scores, when you want to start and for how long.

Good luck.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »