Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Medical college Peds, Metropolitan progra - drintx
Any info about this program? I just got IV and im surprised coz I only applied to 10 peds. progs. and dont have any pediatric related experience apart from internship during medical school.
There is no info on the website.

Can anyone please tell me abt the
1> Past IV experience there and things like
2> visa sponsorship
3> Pre-match
4> reputation of the program etc.

thanks and gudluk to all!
I got an interview there today Smile but did not get a confirmation for the date yet.
They ask general questions and Qs related to CV. PD asked me to present an interesting case I saw during peds rotation.
They do offer prematch. sponsor J1/ H1.. They wouldn't rank you with step 3 result even if you ask for J1..so take step 3, if you haven't taken yet, before NRMP ranking.
read without step 3
@golden11.....thanks a lot for the info. I called them to schedule my date and asked them few questions. They said they sponsor both H1 and j1, but "Don't give Pre-match". They have 7 seats. Are you sure about the pre-match part.
The closest airport is LaGuardia right? And any hotel recommendations?? Where did u stay when u went there for the IV?
Anyway, did u IV there last yr or this yr?
Gudluk for the match!
drintx, when did you schedule your interview there? I emailed them back but did not get a reply yet. also, how did the interview date availability look like? thx Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »