Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do i feel HOT even when its cold? :) - e_mailmedoc
hhhhhh great! but take note most psych illness should be considered at the end aka diagnosis of exclusion Tongue anything else?
the third one I mentioned is not a psychiatric condition... it is a serious medical condition and needs urgent treatment in terms of --stop checking your inbox or ERAS inbox very frequently...and give rest to your laptop..
new symptom. i have been frequently urinating as well Sad

feeling hot + urinary frequency :-s
what about bowel movement ?? Smile
hhhhh NO im a little constipated but that maybe because im fond of spicy food. everyday bhut jolokiaBig Grin
who's the administrator of usmleforum anyway? the most recent post/message should appear on the first page. mr/ms admin please consider this suggestion Smile
Your blood testis barrier has been destroyed and some sperm has entered into blood stream and has got entry into brain. Spermangitis ,as they call it.
Pathophysiology: Largely unknown. Multiple rejections in quick succession might cause damage to blood-brain and blood-testis barrier at the same time.
Diagnosis: Clinical. There is no lab test to rule-in or rule out.
Rx: IV @1/day per email or more upto 3/day. Anything more than these dose can cause IV toxicity that is even more dangerous.
Prognosis:Usually self limiting. Even without treatment it is cured when the match season ends.
ADRO-PAUSE--HOT FLASHES , IN MALES too ..something NEW is about to HAPPEN IN THIS FORUM Wink
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP TAKING STEROIDS Smile ,one will get big muscles for sure but at the cost of ###$$%%&^ SOMETHING ELSE ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »