Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's this topper program -
jc

what's this topper program. is the guy just pushing this or is this any good?
anonymos - sagjohn

i also wonder if it real, did he proved to same one?
french

I inquired about topper enterprise. The deal looks good and I wanted to join but the probleem is, is that it is toooooooooo expensive. It is $7500 USD/ step. some of you may think that it is not too much, but for us that is a lot of money. I may be able to pay for one step but what about the rest of the steps.
aa

i have recd a email whic h says if refreed by a freind u get 2500 $ off the 7500
french

whom would i refer to who is willing to pay 7500USD?
dd3

actually I have not joined yet, but did speak with the guy---he knows his stuff; How? well he doesn't get paid unless you get the target score. That is more than any one else even dares to offer!

I was referred by a current student--so I will join at $5000. Even at $7500 it is better than getting a failure and watching my residency opportunities slipp away!
french

good for you dd3 and best of luck. not everyone can afford even $5000/ step. as for myself i'll just do the time old tradition of self study.
bilan - sagjohn

DD3 YOU SOUND TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YHE GUY CAN SPECIFY HIS METHOD AND HOW LONG HIS COURSE. THANKS
dd3

just talk to him directly; topper_enterprises

hint: if you joke around he will hang up on you. he gets too many applicants who back out and he is fed up with that nonsense ( why?--well he doesn;t see the money unless you get through; he thinks that with such a foolproof assurance, he is taking the risk and so why waste time with frivolity?)
good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »