Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sick of rejections - skyhi
I had only one phone interview from uni. of Arkansas which was like 2 weeks ago n they had said that they would get back to me in 2 weeks to a month's time. no interview otherwise n rejections just raining like cats n dogs.ive applied to 111 im programs, 50 peds n 50 fm.i did my research before applying to these programs in order not to waste money n these guys write in their rejections that i am a qualified candidate but they cant offer me the interview at this time. im sure it's not their fault but it's so frustrating. I'm so disheartened. i know its not the end of the world.but i have worked very hard for this n i was very confident when i had applied. but with the rate at which the rejections are flowing, i just feel like going back to india n do something fruitful there instead of wasting my time here. i still have to take my step 3.but then i feel, whats the point of taking it and wasting another $ 1000.so sick of this.May God help us all. Sad((
so there's still a couple weeks for Ark to get back to you, or I guess its safe to assume Arkansas isn't going to contact anyway? and yes, it would be good to know how many IVs are to be realistically still available this season instead of all this Step 3 speculation..and I'm the same as you w Step 3, motivation to do it just to get it out of the way as per criteria for some few US states. keep on dreaming, and reach for the stars!
edit, delete first "Step 3"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »