Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psych prematch - bikas
hey guys, i am reading that medicine people are getting prematches already, are there any psych guys who got prematch?
ki bikas,

looks like no one got a pre match so far. i have 1 more intv to go, got 4 intv. how many intv you got and how are your intv going?

good luck
i have got a psych prematch. don't ask from where. so pre-matches are been given left,right and centre. just gotta wait for ur chance and impress the PD durin the interview.
I got prematch at two different good university programs multiple attempts, old graduate(8 years), scores of 82 & 77 respectively and have been a stay at home dad for the last two years.
The secret is to network go to dinners, journal cjubs, grand rounds and meet people, this waiting around for the match is for the birds.
By the way I signed one and am just waiting for July enjoying my son.
Good Luck and God Bless Every single one of you guys outhere trying to better yourself.
docespy
its good to hear that psych people are also getting prematch. i havent taken step 3 yet so was wondering if H1 sponsoring program would offer prematch or not. anyway congrats tiguere for getting prematch. maybe you can cancel the interviews u r not attending. bongi999 congrats to you also. img 592 i have 5 interviews till now and finished just 1.
hi bongi999 & tiguere,

congratulations for signing prematch. i am just curious which part of US you got the prematch, i mean north east, south or midwest.
good luck bikas
hello tiguere,
congrats, l am glad for you. could you pls tell me what you mean by networking? how were you able to go fro grand rounds , journal clubs? did you get permission from the PD or was it a form of externship that you applied for. l would really appreciate your response. my scores are low and l need to get some form of experience here :externship, observership or any thing to get me contacts in the system. thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »