Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview interview to nastia06 and anyone - iskos
Iskos, yes I already went for IV there.
No med Qs was asked, not even molec. biology Qs (joking), they asked to present an interesting case (very short).
People are nice there. About program? Well, it is depends on what you r looking for. I personaly think it is a good program (not exellent, neither a malignant). But people, who wants fellowship (including tet) wont find it there. PD openly said it would be difficult for you.
He also said that they do not belong to Cleveland Clinic (they either on "their land" only, or get some funding, or something like that).
Hospital is remodeled and they r still building new ICU now.
Area around is ok, seems safe (b/c it is not a downtown), red brick houses around.
I stayed in Courtyard by Marriot, they provide a free shuttle from airport and to the hospital, the rate for the applicants is 70$. Call to this hotel and speak with their manager David Brugar, b/c not all front desk people know about free shuttle for the applicants and about the rate.
The did offered PMs in the past, but this year I dont think they gave any so far. PD doesnt IVing people unless there is a possibility of PM.
GL and do you best!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »