Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch question, please help - kpkm
I accepted a pre match 5 days ago and signed the contract on the next day. I did not recieive the PD signed copy which PC told me that they will mail the copy.
Any idea on how long will it take to receive the signed copy? Because, I canceled all of my other interviews got too tensed since I did not have any paper work from the program.

I really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Call that guy and ask him to fax their copy. Tell them that you need this information for your records.

I think if signed anything locks you not them. But in American if someone promises you anything they will do that. It is totally other way from where we are. But it is good to get copy for your satisfaction... Good Luck

Thank you Jaan.
Yes, I did ask that guy, but I have not recived any reply. What should I do now?

I appreciate your inputs.
Thanks.
call them... if they have all the paper work ready by this time, they will answer you... you might have to call couple of time( as you may have to leave msg first time) to get to the right person... if it is nearby, go to the hospital personally... if they have already mailed you the contract, do ask about the date and time when they mailed you so that you can estimate probable time to receive it..

congrats for securing prematch..... enjoy now buddy....
Raja123,
Thank you for your response and greetings.
No, it is very far from where I am living. I actually emailed him but no response yet.
I don't know whether it is a time to enjoy for securing a pre match or to feel sad for not having any record to show that I got pre matched. Got too tensed.

Regards.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »