Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application help - junaid
hi ...
when i applied for my step2ck i sent all the papers-form 186,344,345,diploma copies and my snap..after applying for cs exam..i am wondering now,what pepers does ecfmg want from me??..my 186 is valid...3444.345 n diploma verification pending...NOW WHAT??...just pay and wait for permit right? anyone knows?
plzz...any kind soul...how will they begin processing my online application..??
Hi Junaid, I registered for CSA just minutes ago. To my surprise, they said that I didn't have to submit any form, not even form 186, since it was valid from 14 Oct 2005 to 14 Oct 2010.

I was wondering how it is possible. Now your case is similar to me so I guess it is okay.

I will give them several days and see if I can get the normal e-mail confirmation.

Good luck.
Go to your OASIS accont and follow what is going on with your application from there.
None of us here work for ecfmg, and can only speculate on what is going on, however if you are seeking geniue information, I urge to do as I have advise d you.

When you turned in all your papers to ecfmg, they emailed you telling you that your ID verification is good for certain length of time. Then why are you worrying?
Leave the processing of the application to them. It is none of your biz how they process your application, you do not need to know. All you need to do is follow the process on your OASIS account.

I hope that was enough explaination to things. I wish you good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »