Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me! - whatwentwrong
helo to all,
i took my step 1 and have a poor score of 80..very disappointed with it..wud u guys advice me to carry on and put money in step2?i m terribly cofused ryt now and dono what went wrong as i was doing 80%on qbank,75 on simulated cd of kaplans...
i m thinking of giving this dream up..please be realistic and tell me if it wud be posible to get a match in psy/IM/Peds?will good scores in step2help?i hear they screen u on step 1 scores...
please help me..
thanks
I think you should give it up entirely.
The reason is this you scored 80, and passing is 75, well that is a very poor score indeed.
When you do give it up make, sure you go into farming, or longshoremanship may be you can have success in any of these fields.

Most do not score 90 and above, and they are good physicians, so do not think that it is your score that make you a good physician. I have seen a lot with >85 whom I wonder how they got into any program, nor will I take them in my program.

Take a chill pill, and you will soon found out that people are not interested in your antics. Good luck with farming or carpentry.

yes go and make dung cakes .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »