Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the worst profession is to be MD! - byechance12
how many other professionals from all over the world have such a forum of everything
......How many will pass through times of time and again stresses.... so and so...
Please just comment ....
When we frustrate we are in dark!!!
Completely agree with you doc. No other profession is so much under scrutiny as medicine. There is a light that shines brighter more when there is thick darkness. When you know that Light, then your dark situation will turn into light.
great words!!
totally agree.
Unfortunately, I love Medicine so much that I don't know what else to do. I'll apply next year with improved resume...
why no job like flipping burger or substitute teaching public school is worse than MD? because is jobs that is not too much stressful? But MD can make Big Bucks?
well, I guess flipping burger is not exactly "profession", so I take back in last post...but sub teaching used to require college graduate degree...
Another aspect of medicine is that you are interacting with tons of people. You gotta be a good listener and a good speaker. Other high paying jobs only focus on money or computers or something as montonous as flipping burgers. So I guess even if less paid, I will be better off as an MD any day.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »