Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice plz - muskan07
im an img n gave my step1 in oct n failed.i thot i did everything possible but obviously went wrong wid sumthin.ive started studyin again abt 2 weeks bac.i took the online kaplan course n have been listening to the videos again.its a 3 month course.but rite now its going very slow.i dont know if ill be able to finish in time n besides im confused whther to take the ques bank too simultaneously or wait for the whole couse to finish coz i feel time is not enuf to do both.but if i only do videos it may be difficult for me later.im so confused!!!if anyone has any suggestions plz let me know i wud be very greatful.Plz im in serious need for proper guidance.Ive alre ady made a lot of mistakes n dont wanna repeat them.This time around i have to get a very good score.So plz help!!
Hi Muskan,
Don't loose hope.. and be easy.. and think of how to rise up with a great score.. I think for a good revise, listening to video again is necessary..if you do listen regularly, abt 8 hrs/day, you ll finish the video in less than a month, i think..And with some memory from the previous preparation, you ll understand it more. Don't be hurry to do questions early..Once you have grabbed all the material you need, you ll find it easier to start questions..

i have started for step 1...i havent found a sp yet...in case you would like to be my partner. you can look at the failure as weak point but you can also see it as an experience. you know what went wrong. you have the edge. just figure out what went wrong and rectify the required areas....you will come out with flying colors for sure...and most important never stop believing yourself.
i am finding kaplan videos and notes very helpful....concept knowing and ability to apply it is all that should be the goal....
if you want to share your experiences and study along,,,,kindly contact me at gladiatus861 skype or mail me at drsandeep_kumar
all the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »