Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
peds interview!!! - anila26
-do we hav to prepare n present a case like in medicine interviews?
-do they ask theoretical questions ?
-anyone knows about morristown peds program, interview experioence?
ANYONE, PLZ I NEED UR HELP HERE!!!
comeon, anyone, no one willing to help me out here, peds people, where r u????????????
i have interview there in jan...my only one interview ....i don't have any information about the program so far....a friend of mine interviewed there last year..told my that they r very nice people...very relaxed interview day...few medical qs about jundice of new born...best of luck...share your interview exp plzz
plz do u know anything else, do we hav to present a case too? should i go through the whole book of peds or just definitions or wat, i hav interview in less than a week, n just got hold of peds book, i need help fast!
Anila26, can you please tell me what peds book do you use? Unfortunately, I don't have any information about peds interview questions. Good luck with your interview!
well the same tat i used for step 2 ck, kaplan, wat else should i use, i just sytarted, with my job n only 3-4 days to interview, i dont know wat to do!
hi anila, i have my first peds interview at amarillo on tuesday.. and i am very tensed about it. i dont think medical questions are major issues in interview. even if they ask and you are not giving the exact answer.... they are not going to reject you just becoz of your subject knowledge. they have your usmle score and they are happy with your scores and thats why you are beign invited. as far as i could gather from my frnds, the interview is basically to determine your personality and if you suite there program. well easier said than done... i am my self pretty tensed. all i could say now is give your best. wish you good luck and good luck to me too...
sneha,
good luck with ur interview, do post ur experience. so if they ask something n we dont know the answer, it is ok? wat about presenting a case, i dont know wat they mean by tat, is it like in our home country, in mbbs final exam viva we present a case with all s/s, proviosional dx, tests, treatment?
do reply coz my first interview is only 2 days after yours in nj.
good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »