Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of Marriet the scammer - marriet_is_a_scammer
No problem ... My issues were with MARRIOT. But for all of you I would say one thing live and let live....who ever is spamming innocents would definitely going to get rewarded for his deeds sooner or later... So no worriesSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ai53uYyUzg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Our arguments are just going back and forth. If I were Zabinski and could start a post, why would I start posting within threads? People can spot a new post more easily. Doesn't make sense?
Anyway, I really do not want to argue about this any more. Believe whatever you want, and do whatever you want. I'll do whatever I want. Thanks.
Oh, and as you can see, the admin doesn't really care about what you post. They delete posts randomly - they even deleted Liza's. Was it scam or even spam?
Again, I don't want to argue. It's really pointless. Do what you want. It is really not affecting us Smile

Good luck.
Our arguments are just going back and forth. If I were Zabinski and could start a post, why would I start posting within threads? People can spot a new post more easily. Doesn't make sense?
Anyway, I really do not want to argue about this any more. Believe whatever you want, and do whatever you want. I'll do whatever I want. Thanks.

=============================

Oh, and as you can see, the admin doesn't really care about what you post. They delete posts randomly - they even deleted Liza's. Was it scam or even spam?
Again, I don't want to argue. It's really pointless. Do what you want. It is really not affecting us Smile

Good luck.
I am not trying to argue with you bro ( i support small business) but i am debating why you are spamming all the threads. It is very easy for you to create a new thread and post inside a thread. - that is settled. Also you communicated with me with both zabinnski/marriet's emails and exactly the same content!!

I am not going to do anything against you only uour action of thread-crapping - i am only protesting why you keep thread-crapping when you can easily create your own thread. (You can even create a new ID if that is your story that you cannot create a new thread)

IN RESPONSE TO MARRIET....
==============================================================
marriet - 01/10/12 08:46

=============================

Good luck.
===========================================================
i will not call liza101's post spam, your indiscriminate posting in other threads is what i consider spam. but you are correct, dunno why her posts were deleted.
Indiscriminate spamming and thread crapping by marriet - beware of scam!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »