Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research positions - researches
Sure Smile Good luck Smile
Actually people say that don't pay money to any agent, just email multiple times to apply any where you like.

I tried and wasted my time for one year without getting externships and any research positions ( I had never got reply from paid and unpaid research)

Finally I paid to Americlerkships to get insured hands on training, I know it's a lot of money though, but I did it I have no choice.

Also finally I got help from this connection ( marriet) to get some research position from one of the University program in NY and I paid some money for processing, i am glad otherwise I won't get that opportunity.

So, I know we all are broke now but US residency system is very competitive, so don't listen to others, if you think you should do it, just do it.

Good luck with upcoming match!
Thank you forever07 for your post.
We can provide a list of customers that you contact for feedback about the service. These customers approved to be references, otherwise, we don't disclose any private information of any of our customers without their consent.

I also would like to mention that we have no affiliation with Americlerkships or any similar organizations.

Good luck to everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »