Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have the latest 2004- 2005 # 1114 remembered - fivazalata
I have the latest 2004- 2005 # 1114 remembered questions in a wordpad file i can e-mail to any one i will sell them with 14$ paid by paypal post your e mail and i will respond asap

see sample:

see sample:
Q describes a child with eczema; low platelets and immune def- ask diagnosis à Wiscott Aldrich Syndrome.
Q to determine the effective renal plasma flow à remember Upah X V/Ppah also remember that PAH is filtered and secreted.

Q describes a child genotype XX with external genitalia virilized “ what is the problem? à Excess exposure to male androgens. (compare to Androgen insensitivity)
Q describing a case of a defect in leukocyte adhesion- what is responsible? à Integrins
Q describes a patient with gluten-sensitive enteropathy- ask what is the appearance of the intestine à flattened villi.
Q asks about what part of the Antibody binds to cells? à FC portion
Q about what will happen in the absence of Ig class switching? à Only IgM is produced.
Q about what will happen if you have a lysosomal abnormality à MHC II will be affected (MHC I is made in the Endoplasmic Reticulum)
Q about the defect in DiGeorge syndrome- usually describe the case by absence of thymic shaddow à pouch 3 and 4 fail to develop (make sure in the case you don™t get distracted by B-Cell abnormalities)
Q describes type VI hypersensitivity rxn (contact derm and TB) - what cell involved? à T cells
Q on Rh incompatibility- what causes it? à Rh (-) mom and Rh (+) dad
Q describes acute rejection (48 hrs)- mechanism? à T lymphocyte vs foreign MHCs.
Q about ELISA - - They love to ask about the technique- know it very well.
Q on Flow cytometric analysis “ ask what immature T cell in the thymus express? àBoth CD 4 and CD8
Q on what does Staph Aureus colonize à nasopharynx
Q on why does mycoplsma not respond to pencillin..... no peptidoglycan
THIS MESSAGE WAS AN ERROR GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »