Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@oncogene2 - topper_sux
another moron id belonging to the den of incompetents. you can create as many ids as u want but ur stupidity shows in every post especially that they are locked!
Another id of the m00re st crackhead called sanjay gupta that cannot even tie his own shoelaces without help!
funny how all ur ids have either an underscore or number after them... probably those r the original ids of people who have busted ur lame ass posts on the forum and then you add underscores or numbers at the end!
what an empty head. are you from delhi? is this what you came to USA to do? shame-shame
It looks like you truly work for topper or PASS program. Well you are like one of those evil movie geniuses that doctoroz is talking about. You really do talk well to yourself, so convincingly that I fell for it! This means that you have spent full page profiles attacking those very people that you work for or espouse!Fortunately we are intelligence doctors and will investigates thoroughly, especially since it looks like you have even bad-mouthed your own program (PASS or topper) and even your research positions that you are an agent for -looks like you used " marriet is a scam " to get that done.

Thanks. Originally I was against these programs, but now they are looking quite enticing, especially that PASS South (in Florida) or even better that online program topper. Anything beats Kaplan, that is for shore!

ur intelligence is debatable but being a doctor?? heck no! would you like a copy of your resume?
(taken from doctoroz1 below)

Who do you actually work for? Pass South or Topper or marriet_2012?

It seems that you report negative information as a means of reverse psychology- knowing that we will now definitely call all of these programs and join the best one...well kudos to you- you seem to not be as follish as the others claim

Anyway all of these wealthy genius SOBs at pass and marriet and topper charge way to much money. I will contact them all, but for now I am just using DVDs and UW

Is it possible that you are even more ingeniously sinister than that, and that you are actually attacking yourself and that you are actually topper him (her)-self, by using names of marriet-is-a-scam or topper_sux or laurarjames346?

Well as they say, any publicity is good publicity and now everyone is at least contacting pass program south and topper encity and marriet2012? And does Sanjay Gupta of CNN actually work for you (topper) as you claim?

It looks like you truly work for topper or PASS program. Well you are like one of those evil movie geniuses that doctoroz is talking about. You really do talk well to yourself, so convincingly that I fell for it! This means that you have spent full page profiles attacking those very people that you work for or espouse!Fortunately we are intelligence doctors and will investigates thoroughly, especially since it looks like you have even bad-mouthed your own program (PASS or topper) and even your research positions that you are an agent for -looks like you used " marriet is a scam " to get that done.

Thanks. Originally I was against these programs, but now they are looking quite enticing, especially that PASS South (in Florida) or even better that online program topper. Anything beats Kaplan, that is for shore!

Ophthalmologic Research Associate
Topper Joker - No published success story! Kaplan does suk but u r a freakin joke!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »