Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it a must to extend legs table during abd exam? - lord_man
Guys,
I remembered that I did not extend the legs table in any encounter. Is it a must? I hope some people passed the exam without doing it! I am so scared, your input plz
one reply guys!!!!
???????????????????????????????
yes. it has to be done for comfort of the patient.
Oh my God!! I did not know that Sad Did anybody passed the exam without that? I remember that 2-3 required abdominal exam, so I missed it 3 times. Your feedback please!!
i dont think it will matter most...all depends on how u did on communication skills,..ur way of talking,etc,etc....i also dnt know much,i am also waiting for my results...but i extended footrest in all patients
I know some people passed without extending the leg thing but others also failed, it will depend on the total exam performance

make sure you book your observerships in acgme certified programs very soon, go to google and search: applicantguide observerships

get the ebook list which will complete the all the acgme certified programs for observerships and externships
Thanks man! I hope it will not matter. Generally speaking, my total physical exam, communication & data gathering were good-very good.
I hope some of you guys provide me with feedback for my problem
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »