Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PASSED CS.. Thank you GOD!!!! - brainstorm90
I Passed, very very happy
I would like to thank my teacher Dr. PUMA
My Partners Sadia and Alex

After Disastrous 1st attempt where I failed with very small margin in CIS, nd loosing chance in applying this match I didn't loose any hope and without wasting anymore time I decided to take some professional advice to help my preparation channelize in the right direction. I searched all coaching providers whose ad are constantly on this forum, but found most of them charging more than I can afford.

Then I heard about Dr. PUMA who is coaching online, in one of his student's post on this forum. and I contacted him , I decided to take coaching from him, who provides one on one coaching online as compare to others where you don't have this opportunity and his fees was affordable to me. That decision proved to be best without any doubt, his vast experience in teaching and the immediate feedback after the case presentation helped me understand my mistakes and correct it. It helped in every components of exam, as proven on my score sheet having higher performance in all.

I am really thankful to you Sir,

after his coaching for one week I found two very good partners on skype,
Everyone says that you should practice practice and practice to pass this exam, its true but you have to keep in mind, that one should have proper guidelines and should have right partner to practice. As Dr Puma says if you don't feel good after practicing with your new partner dont practice with him anymore, try find someone else because you should feel after spending precious time with your partner that today I had learnt something good for exam and studied well, i.e. it should worth.

So I switched many partners before I found my 1st partner Sadia and then Alex.
Thank you So much.

In the end I want to advice every exam taker that,
Be Confident, find the right partner, and if you have a little bit of the doubt about yr exam prep seek some professional advice, through coaching or from the experience shared on this forum.

I was silent observer of this forum but I think today I owe this post to forum because the experience shared on this forum was really helpful to prep all steps.

I WAN TO REGISTER STEP 2 CS

HOW TO START
WHICH SITE I HAVE TO GO

WRITE TO ME
DR BOBAN

docboban
ecfmg.org my frnd, IWA
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »