Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Samritan , baltimore reply - mission_residency
How many of you who mailed the PD or the PC and got any reply form them after the interview?

And did you mail the PD or the PC?
I emailed the PD and got a reply .I was happy initially but now I think it was generic.
@mission_residency:

I mailed my letters and I didn't get any response.
img 200 wen did you interview and whom did you email the pd or the pc? I also didn't get any reply
mission_residency,
my IV was on last week of Dec, I mailed (not email) my letter the day after and I didn't get anything back. Did you express your interest in the program?
img 200 --- I did show interest in the program though I did not ask for pre match in email , but I had asked the faculty who interviewed me for pre match and he said that we meet once a week in the end and decide if we have to give have to give pre match to anybody or not....He said that this yr they are not giving much pre macthes as they want to be prepared for the next year.
mission_residency, they give six prematches and have only six position for match, which a low chance, :-(
yes img 200,I know but we have to keep our hopes high and GOD will surely help us. May God match both of us at our top choice.
He told me to F*CK Off
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »