Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UConn (Farmington) , Maimonides, DMC/WSU Sinai - morpheo1
Anyone got email responses from the pd/asso pd?
I got some very positive emails from Maimo and Dmc/wsu Sinai grace hospital..but dunno if it's generic..pls let me know..
I am talking about internal medicine
Hey Morpheo1.....i had interview at UConn, not in other two

I did get letters from the program after my interview, which I found they send to all....

Did you send the pd ROL email?/ I haven't received any reply to that email yet.
I had interview at DMC (Sinai Grace) IM in 2nd week of Jan..never got a reply to my thank you/ranking emails..I was interviewed by the asso: PD.
When did you get yours?
I interviewed at Maimo and got a very generic email reply..what did ur email say?
@navkar
I got the generic emails from asso pd and faculty interviewer...a thank you was conspicuously absent from the pd..no response to the ranking email.
@shanma
Dmc/wsu sumai grace sent an email a day after the IV..said they were going to give a prematch but they ran out of time..said they would rank me high
@chinky 167
maimo pd said I would fit in well..to the ranking email he said I would fit in perfectly and would add a lot to the program...
Was wondering if these emails really mean something..gid knows what they really have in mind!
@morpheo1 ..i know but thy definitely cannot mean anything bad..so stay positive looking at them..Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »