Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent,medical school verification for PA license? - pathocrazy
Do we still need to go again the nightmare or ECFMG certificate will satisfy for a training license in PA? Thanks a lot!
I mean do we have to ask the medical school to send the certified diploma, transcripts, forms again to the state board? anyone help, please!
no you do it through FCVS...
Thank you kompete_xy! I haven't established FCVS file yet. I mean training license, not full unrestricted license. I'm going to enter residency program this year. Can I use ECFMG CVS service? Will it be enough. Thanks lot again!
Anyone has any suggestions? Help please!!
u have to go that crazy stuff....its is the only way to get liscence.......
u have ask medical school to send all the required forms along with verificatin of medical education form.......
apart frm CVS....
Thank you vikky87. This is also what I heard from other people. Oh crazy again...
I am in the process of applying for PA license. My program administer gave me a form to fill for license which says that we have to do the Ecfmg cvs thing so that they send our status to state board of PA. This is if we are already Ecfmg certified and our credentials have Been verified.we don't have to do the medical school thing again.she had called the PA board today and informed me
Thank you so much amrita28! So you are sure that we don't need to go through the medical school again, right? That's great. BTW, my skype ID: ivandmatch. Maybe we can talk a little bit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »