Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personal request... - dr_23585id
dear friends.... i am really panicking here...i know many of you are too...just wanted to share some of my worries with you all... i am in the midst of many emotional and financial problems. my mother who is the most dedicated woman in her profession is facing serious financial allegations. many of our friends have changed their color and decided to stand against us. the opponents are stronger in money and power. so i am having a really tough time here. friends pls pray for me. getting into residency is so important and the entire match and personal problems together makes me so desperate. requesting all friends to include me in your prayers.
@dr_23585id

I cant pray because I am an Atheist...But I sure can wish you luck. My best wishes with you..
dr_23585id

I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers......you have to believe Everything happens for a reason and by the Grace of God you will definitely be helped from the all the problems you are trapped in
thank you friends...these words mean a lot to me.
I have been in contact with many members here in the Forum....

We/they all have a story...some are financial, some family crises, some emotional issues, health, love, social, environmental problems....

Yesterday a woman whom I highly regard said " yeh, life wouldn't stop just because I'm not a physician. I cherish everyday and enjoy, being a physician or not." How right she is...

I hope you solve your life hurdles soon...My best wishes to you.
dr_23585id : my prayer and thoughts for u as well and best of luck!
i am in the mid of lots of sorrow and problems as well, trying to trust God and force myself to survive and yes, it is after yrs working/schooling hard and having a decent life/job! gl to all
good luck buddy... i am in the same situation.. i know how u feel...

lets hope we get some good days pretty soon..
thank you all...
I hold my prayers for your best and may god give you all courage and strength so that you can stand by ur family being a good Son/daughter and a outstanding doctor definitely...there is dark just before dawn so be patient and keep looking for ur dreams...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »