Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am in a borderline position..what do you think?? - ashtik
Guys I have 5 interviews... all IM (categorical).

My visitor visa is only for three months and I have to go back to my home country in Jan. Here is the problem for you...

1) do you think I have to stay in USA(by extending Visa)till scramble Or 5 interviews are sufficient to match?

2) Can I stay in my home country and do all the work for scramble if I don't match in those 5 interviews
ANS:1 :- IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU IF YOU CAN STAY IN USA UNTIL WHOLE PROCESS IS OVER... THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GOT MATCH LAST YEAR WITH JUST 1-2 INTERVIEWS AND ALSO THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPETING IN THIS MATCH WITH HAVING 12-15 INTERVIEWS LAST SEASON... SO NOBODY CAN JUDGE HOW MANY INTERVIEWS WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO MATCH... IT IS NOT HOW MANY INTERVIEW YOU GOT THAT MATTERS, BUT WHAT MATTERS THE MOST IS HOW YOU PERFORM IN THOSE INTERVIEWS...

ANS:2:- YES, YOU CAN DO ALL THE PROCESS OF POST MATCH SCRAMBLE FROM YOUR HOME COUNTRY.... AS YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING MORE THAN SENDING YOUR APPLICAITON TO THE PROGRAMS THROUGH ERAS OR THROUGH FAX.....
thanks buddy ... for the response

i called the scramble service providers and they told me that you can stay wherever you want only thing is you should have american phone number.
which can be easily obtained by any viop service providers

thanks once again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »