Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinical research OR Observership/Externship - hsar
well guys,only way i can figure out to get USCE is doing PA or NP course....one of my friend's friend had very low scores and what she did was got into PA course or job(of which i'm not sure which one she did)...and it was counted as USCE when she applied for residencies.....
flowermau,go to petersons.com.also UNC does not require Toefl and gre if you are a physician and instructed in English.Meanwhile it cost alot of money for nothing,especially if your score is not very high and the school is not IMG friendly(hospital).You are looking at 30-40k.GL
thanks a lot , mc. GL to u !

hsar:
what you have written definitly is clinica experience.I am also doing clinical research and so far i have not had access to such things as cath etc as my trials do not need them and when i called programs and told them what i did and whether it was clical exp or as they say hands on they said yes!
Every program varies but then even in my interviews when they asked me what i did i explained and they were satisfied with it !
I guess there is no rul eto it but majority of th eprograms will tak eit as clinical exp!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »