Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
linsanity!!! - mangoe
Just like Jeremy Lin is now at the top by virtue of his hard-work, humility and perseverance, may we all also reach our goals, inspired by his LINcredible story of achievement!
You must be Chinese/Taiwanese, so maybe having a better idea.[i know he is a NY basketball player]
Wat's so special about him? Would love to know about his story...
why did u name urself mango....my 3 yr old nephew made fun of me the other day by calling me mango..Smile.......Do u mind if I call u pineapple....i mean..i have no reason...just wondering...can I??..Tongue
I love the Lincredible story as u put it.
Or Linsanity.
I think it is a good story. Chinese/taiwanese that nobody gave a scholarship coming out of high school, ends up in Harvard plays well and still doesnt make the NBA draft...some team take a chance on him, he ends up at New york as backup player and all of a sudden he has started a wonderful comeback for NY knicks.
Am not Chinese but am so excited about the buzz this guy brought to the game
And it tells me that for the match anything can happen hehehe
@lmfao i think his story transcends race.... nrmp2012 has explained it very well and what everyone admires most about Jeremy Lin is the way he goes about pursuing his dream. He is humble, very hardworking, a good team player and never gives up. Passed up by many nba teams and colleges he still worked hard and when given a chance to play a few weeks ago has electrified the knicks team and ny city/country... even obama was talking about him!
In this period when some of us may be down or apprehensive waiting for the match - stories like Lin's shows us that if we work hard and be positive, good things will eventually come our way!

@ijustgottamatch i think mangoe is an exotic fruit, chicks look cool in the mango label and your 3 year old nephew is a cute kid!!!
@mangoe: Gotta be more aware of him. Thanks for the info.

"GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN APPLE AND MANGO WERE JUST FRUITS"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »