Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder email from St luke's Roosevelt IM? - bayer
I have read from previous posts that by any time now the program sends out those reminder emails to those more desirable candidates to rank SLR high. Has anyone received the email yet?
no..i have not :-(
I haven't either. I guess we aren't the lucky ones.

I know I should stick only to my own preference order when ranking but now that ROL deadline is nearing, I feel bad not having received the email and I'm thinking about maybe rearranging my ROL. Lowering SLR in my ROL.
I got one letter through post...thats all...

do prog/ PD email preferable candidates as well??? do any of your friends get it??
No. I assumed that they sent it after reading the previous threads.
Haven't confirmed with anybody. Anyone yet?
I got a letter from PD but no email. Anyways i am ranking it low since i found out that there is lot of scott work ,no electronic medical records and lot of passed out graduates in fellowship list
Hi pegvisomant,

What does the mail say? Is the title "A Reminder from St. Luke's-Roosevelt Department of Internal Medicine" and the letter begins "dear applicant" and ends with "Again, best of luck in the match and please don't forget about St." and there are very lengthy 9 paragraphs explaining about the program and telling us we should rank them high? It seems very generic? Or did you get some mich more personalized letter?
yup..same letter..

any one got any email lately?

when did u guys receive this letter or email?
Did anyone received a Ranking email from them?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »