Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help - emoyass
I really really need good advice my exam in 26th of March I'm not doing well don't know how to think or how to put a plan I can't delay my exam please I need to talk to some any one can help me please give me ur Skype Id ID pleeeeeeeeeease
whats ur uw scores or nbmes?? giv some more details.
My uw variable from 60-73 but this is the second time it should be in 80 really up set still 1200 Q not done yet
About nbme Im afraid to do it coz I know I'll get bad score so l know my self I'll die from that score
now I'm doing only uw I don't know if I have to stop it and read ( I'm reading from FA) or continue then start again reading don't know if read FA fast two time or only one time with more details and concentration I'm scared
first figure out the problem.. problem with recalling, concepts or memorization??Do take notes from uw for ur wrong answers and keep ur FA side by side along with uw. After done with uw ,go for another qbank and also take nbme. Your scores gonna improve if u put strong efforts.If ur not picking the concepts, go for kaplan videos.Also do uw systemwise ,so u gonna master all systems like resp, GIT, CVS ,rena than go for random ones.Hope it gonna work for uSmile
if ur doin renal, listen to renal anatomy videos.After that,move to renal physio,pharma,patho ..( takes 2 -3 days) and on the 3rd day, only do questions from renal..u gonna see huge improvementSmile
My problem in recaling I want to do another Q bank but no time it is just 1 m left
Yes I wrote a note from uw sooooo much nots but I couldn't read all of them n even if I read it I cant recall that
What do u think do I have a time to read FA two time a long with my uw Q n reread the incorrect Q
Thank u very much RadioShack il do ur advice but I can't listen to the lecture coz that will take too much time n I don't have it as I told u it just 1 month so ll read it systemic as u said n then reread the incorrect of the system
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »