Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
honest advice plz! - meena01
hello fellow mates Smile hope u guys are all doing great!

i am scheduled for mid april i ve done one read of kaplan + vid, first aid, uworld, and some path from rapid review but my path is still pretty weak...i took an nbme 7 last week and i did horrible...

question, should i do rapid review or stick to goljan audio n lecture notes, i mean i know the more u read the better u do, but i just cant retain much info, n even during my first read i read some chapters in goljan but it was so time consuming...i would get everything while i was reading but when then a few weeks later its like i m blank Sad i am having hard time recalling stuff...
anyone who wrote it recently, recommendation?

also how high yield is genetics and pharm on this exam?

thanks guys
Well honestly I thought goljan helped me a lot in the exam, I mean the concepts part
FA has everything but , but if u read goljan trust me u will get that analytical thinking
This is my personal opinion, but many people say goljan not necessary so do what u feel confident with
Hi Meena,
I would recommend goljan audio to clear your concepts, finish the lectures in a week with lecture notes and read FA path simulateously. Do another nbme and see where u stand. Its hard to retain everything from Rapid review, its a vast book. Goodluck.
thanks guys! Smile

good luck to u guys too
dear meena01, sorry for the crazy qs, i did NMBE 7 and got 480. You said your NBME was horrible, what do you think about mine? I want to take my test in april as well. Thanks in advance!!!! I am asking it because for some people even 500 could be a horrible scoreSmile))))
hi drmary Smile
my nbme 7 was a 400 Sad Sad it was the first nbme i took after my first round
r u doing rapid review for path?
It was my 1st too, I am planning to do Goljan audio, and only pictures and margin notes from Rapid review. Want to do UW for the second time, FA one more time and NBME 1,2,3,4,5 offline than take NBME 12 or 11 online, and will see!!!!! Lets work hard, thank you for your reply!!!!
no prob, good luck dear
study hard Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »