Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how does SOAP works - doctorgreat
Hi:

I am applying for SOAP programs but unlike the main application process, once I assign documents than I do not see the program that I choose during the SOAP. (it only gives the program list that I choose in the main application process)

I am wondering that whether the programs are automatically sent to programs after assigning documents or if there is final "submit" option
you have to click on "apply to the program" after assigning the LORs and other things.
I was also confused in the begining. but finally I got it.
Hi:

yes I agree with you it is a bit confusing ..... but "apply to program only shows" 15 program that I can apply wherease I choose 25 programs for today.

secondly I want to know that if we have applied to programs in main application stream can we apply again to those programs or no.... may be thats why it is showing less program that I choose today
there is a option to apply for programs which you already applied in september... its called "reapply to programs" you will get it under the programs tab of your eras account, check it and let me know...
yes you can "apply /reapply.
You need to apply to all 30 spots asap.
thanks ... I got it... really apprecaite that
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »