Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help - annbieleee
If anyone is willing to help I am trying to get the list of programs NOT participating in SOAP. Not bc I am trying to scam anyone but bc I was late getting my stuff together and after randomly calling all day I am just trying to make my life easier and get my foot in the door. If you want to help me out I would greatly appreciate it my email is annbieleee If not just move on no need to post anything mean.
Unfortunately, as you probably know, what you are asking for is an NRMP violation. Besides, what good is the list if you cannot apply (no access to SOAP)?
If you need list for planning purposes - just wait till next week - it will be released officially by nrmp.
GL
When you are desperate you do what you have to do. I can still call if they do not participate in SOAP and may accept applications material outside of ERAS.
Oh yeah, you don't want anything mean? How bout you fukc off? You were late wanking and you are asking for help...Now can you tell me how poor souls who happened to believe you would benefit by violating the rule for your sake? Why the fukc would they do it?
Why the fukc do you care ?????
Precisely my point..... the list is only those that are participating in the SOAP process.
The list does not contain "out of SOAP programs", so that list is really useless to you this week.
From my understanding there are programs who are unmatched that are listed as not participating in SOAP. If I am wrong then fine since I am not able to log in and view this my self. If I am correct well then I am sorry if I am asking someone to go out of their way and do something nice that may have the big bad NRMP police come and knock down the door.
ann or yara or all who r asking for such.
i really cant copy or paste or even print the list...do u knw or r u sure it is doable?
it is not like a pdf or something u can save or do anything with it...it sux coz it is a small window where u can see like 6-7lines at the time....then u have to scroll down!!! i did all i cud to print ut at least. it printed a blank sheet! so it is not doable....unless other ways i am not aware...which of course wud take lots of time and energy.

i think u may not knw abt soap....it is different...even if they are not goin thru soap= > U STILL HAVE TO GET OFFER and accept it and match thru NRMP / SOAP !

so plz relax and dont keep bring up immature things...many ppl are tryin to explain the hell to u and else here and u r stillkeep asking the same thing in a very immature way! this is going to mess us all up big time!

i want to make it clear respectfully........that list for u is USELESS , since u still need to have access to NRMP and SOAP to enroll in raking system.....no ways u can use that list! no one wud offer u anything!! how can u rank without soap/nrmp registrations?

just to give u more peace of mind...i EMAILED ALMOST ALL OF THOSE programs outside of soap....just in case.....all of them said they had filled their slots!!! all of them! i got tired and left it alone and didnt try like trans or all the prelims....

ppl leave these ppl alone and good luck to them anyways....and to me if i can save or print this list!!! it is a mess!

Mery I appreciate trying to help but to answer your first point you can take screen shots and send them as pictures. Second I doesnt hurt anyone for me to call programs and just ask. You never know. That is how they did it up until this year. This is a very new thing and I am sure there are hiccups to work out. All I am trying to do is just save some time. If they are not participating in SOAP they are not ranking any participants after the first match.
I wish you luck I hope you get whatever specialty or location you are looking for but for the rest of us who have for one reason or another been unfortunate to not participate in the match or the SOAP we will do what ever we can to try this year. If it doesnt happen then there is always next year but it doesnt mean I wont stop trying.
@Mery - you are a great person.... i have been following you on the forum.... PLS DO NOT send screen shots of anything to anybody.
I am sure you know that, but do not want you to fall for all these "traps" these "new to the forum" IDs like "annbieleee " and other trolls are using!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »