Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good friend :) - crazy4step1
Hi friends!

Some of you have NBME 5 answers with explanation? (I already have answer keys, but i don't have explanations)

Another question is: I got 155/200 in NBME 5 off line. My exam is in one month. Am I doing good?.. What can I do to boost my score? I'm reading FA (this is the second time), UW by second time and NBMEs offline.

Thank you in advance for you help!

Have a good day!

That is good and you still have a month to go 155 is 217 already. just go with FA and FA and FA. that's what I am doing right now my exam in 2 weeks. good luck
@ jv111110. Can u please forward me NBME 13.

My id is badboytobadboy. Thank u.
Thank you guys!
Is it ok to go whole UW second time or only incorrects?
Should I resolve all NBME questions or only the "best predictors" (5,7,11,12 and the new one, 13)?

Thank you again for your help
So they say 7 is the best predictor but I did 7,11 and 13 and they are all challenging close scores. Not sure how much of a predictor, my exam is not until 2 more weeks. So good luck. If you have funds do them all is not a few online andtheofflineforms will be ok. Uworld if you have time just go through the explanations I did get a lot from those
I think jv111110 saw this post by 100 times..Because there are 100 views and only jv advised me!

u can either do all of uw or just incorrects. i have seen people do either one. i would do all nbme's. do atleast 1-2 nbme's online to better assess ur score! 7,11,12. i dont think they r that accurate if u do them offline.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »