Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Experience - iqbalian01
It's not that you were unlucky, it's because it just wasn't meant to be. I'm sure it was for the best and I'm very happy for you, many many CONGRATS!!! In which specialty did you match? Wish you all the best with your journey through residency! Smile
congrats ! wish you all the very best!
Smile congrats...!! does my name ring any bell??
hi iqbalian01...congrats...can u pls help as how to get observership and externship?my mail id hardeffortu89....thank u so much...god bless u
thanks for d info. pls i need this forum's candid advice. i am an unmatched img applicant from africa
scores are 88/99/cs pass @1st attempt. no usce, i month elective in uk.
my diploma has been pending since grad from school in 2009 for reasons unknown. they claim some of my classmates were malpracticing so they re investigating us fully before it is released despite my appeal for my own to be considered esp as concerns my ecfmg certification
so i entered d match with no ecfmg cert till date, got one interview, unmatched both in nrmp and SOAP.
each day, i remeber my school, i blame them for not being matched. pls, what can i do to get matched nxt yr? Will i blae the ecfmg certificate unavailability for my status now.
pls reply with ur views
keep in touch iqbalian01 Smile It's great seeing a familiar face!
My email is iausmle

@hellomd: miss you buddy! Hope you are great! Drop me a line when you are free Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »