Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its not impossible,keep trying - tkhan
congratulations tkhan! I was just browsing this forum and this message will definitely give a lot of hope to those people who worked so hard but not quite make it.. There is always hope and hard work always pays off..
Yes definitely but still there are bitter people like Mery who do not understand that hard work always pays off.The clinical experience I meant was the the job I was doing at an hospital's ED which helped me a lot which was obviously not as a physician MERY.
Another thing which I want to clarify Mery is that I had no personal contacts at all.
So nice people out there you will always find what you want in the end,I did.Never give up I worked 11 years for this and struggled hard for it and then convinced my interview takers that Usmles are big but not the biggest thing.
I think your proffesional contacts can get you interviews but only you in the interview can ace it.Be confident thats the key.
ok, congratulations! u had 11 yrs of usce in er (with no pt contact) and then had no contact? wht i mean is to be honest....wht kind of job fmg with no license can get? it is not abt showing off.
@tkhan, Can i get your contact info, an email address, plz?
I just have a few questions in regards to step 3.., thanks!
CongratsssssssssssssssssssSmile
Very nice of you to have posted ur experience. It has met its purpose.
Or you can email me at Noorb08, thanks
Out of curiosity, what were your scores eventually when you did pass?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »