Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California letter !! - alprax1983
Is it worth applying for California letter ? It needs to be renewed every year right ?

Anyone who can tell me more about it ?

Thanks !
youpe...it is like around 400-500$... and is lengthy as i see around...lots of documents and paperwork.
no one can say for sure it is worth it or wht!

i personally prefer to spend dat money&energy to apply in more img frndly programs in east dan calif
they are not much imf frndly, and prefer fresh grads!!! and they prefer to take ppl thru LINK and CONTACT BIG TIME! u cant even get a chance to get an iv without ur relatives calling for ur sake...even wid dat, it is way shit competitive that ppl get less likely to match after love pd's letter!! thinking to do a residency where ppl get in thru link/contact and influence makes me feel sick....coz the same influential link can make their life easier dan u which sux to excel mostly...! in the other words, u may get more shit dan them...coz u dont have anyone to back u up!
well, up to u .. at least see if u r qualified to apply for at least 10 programs before wasting all the money! like in terms of yog, score, visa....some ask for 1 -2 yrs usce in like fm(hell!!...this means u must be amg or carib grad!). gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »