Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next match - mayukha
89,90,87, 10mon usce, 2007yog chances for next match? should i apply?really confused.pls give suggestions
what would be my chances 2012-13 being 2007 graduate? anybody..
Your scores are okay, especially if you plan on applying mostly to FM. 10 months of USCE is quite good, especially if you got several strong LORs from them. Your YOG could be a issue, but as long as you can explain what you have been doing since that time, you still have a chance. If you have a Green Card, it definitely would increase your chances.

Work on a compelling personal statement, as well as your interview skills.
Thanks titanmd, i have waived my right to see the LORs so I am not sure how strong they were. two letters that I got to see were good may be not so strong. And I need visa.

Should i now get more USCE for a very strong LOR. Should that be in fm or im and peds okay?
Pls advice anybody
I have some similar plans but not sure about which speciality I should focus more on IM or peds
how to get observorship in teaching hospital? any advice
just send random emails if you are lucky then you might hear something
hi, try to get observerships in fm if you want to get into it.
these are a few places which give observerships and then also ivs to those who they like..so u will have a chance to get into the program

University of North Dakota fm minot.

Mercy health partners , Ohio

University of Alabama ,huntsville fm

there is a global health course in University of Arizona conducted by dept of community medicine. It is a good pointer to have in your profile.

IMMED HELP for Unmatched../

see TOP GOOGLE RESULT for USMLE courses ratings, free university externships, physician assistant scholarships, OLD IMG strategies, high yield programs with no score requirements
https://www.usmleforum.com/zXYyTi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »