Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK IN mode!!! - zen786
@zen
no u know .. i felt so happy that i did kaplan videos atleast the 1st bunch of it, uw seemd so easy because of it but now getting bored to complete all those cardiac mechanics n all

today i started dit cardio, felt as if i already know whatever is there in fa Smile
videos are definit. helping but uhhhh my whole day goes off like anything

hows it going in ur end ???
its okay my day is going slow too but as long as you absorb thats the most important thing... i just had a brain freeze and i started thinking about older stuff that i was memorizing before like behv sci... biostats...pysch...general pharmm.. and im like darn i think im forgettin that stuff so after im done with my lecture im gonna revise all of those pages till i knock out ... always good to just look back.... you can never know everything no matter how hard you try but whatever you learn and memorize kno the alphabets of it !! Smile goodluck my friend ull b just perfect and i kno uworld gets a lot easier but when u move on to nxt subject it gets like oh man im forgettin lol but no worries this is normal Smile cheers
omg zen ur so right
i feel the same with micro (the most i spent on memorizing but still feels like im forgetting it)
ive made sticky notes, large block charts all spread on my table, i keep revising when im just lying in the couch or getting ready to sleep Big Grin

wish you all the best buddy, may God give us all the strength to conquer this and much more coming Smile
inshAllah!!! [god willin] and yeah i made notes and charts and posted them on my wall i stare at them every chance i get lol but its okay soon we'll be done with and over and then look back and b like wow did i just struggle through this?
haha yeah insha insha soon Smile
c ya around pal
@zen--nice thread!!!
thanks friend Smile ... im sorry that its not very active... i guess its around for motivation and those stressed out Smile can share there thoughts ... im actually done for the night i had a good day now tom i have work to do so i will miss out on this forum but i will be back saturday morning...
i am completely done revising micro... on to biochem inshAllah [god willin] on saturday Smile hope ur day was productive too!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »