Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
u-world s cores - sarahsaleem
hey everyone there!!
i am getting very bad scores in uworld... i took almost 10 test and scoring in between 35-45%...
please anyone advice me what to do next. my exam date is 27th june...
definitely should postpone!
hey sarah do not worry >>>
U have alsmost 2 and hla months to go and if u r not busy with family and job u can reach 230 in the next 2 months with an extra effort Im my opinion do not postpone it now and check your self after 1 month if u reach 220 u r good to go for the next month >>> if course it would be a different story if u r looking for 260++ good luck
i suggest u complete a revision, do FA if youve done kaplan, along with uw...use uworld as a learning tool too..dont get upset, u have time...i started off with 40s score too, and gradually felt an improvement and towards the end i was scoring in 60s and 70s....i havent taken step 1 yet, and my nbme scores arent good, but im working on my weak areas now...i suggest u do DIT as well..those videos helped me a lot..don't lose hope, u still have time. good luck!
Ok thanks everyone.
I have completed Kaplan but not FA, just making u-world notes on it. I did goljan for patho as well... cover to cover and still cant make itSad
UW is questions designed in a specific way...even if you know the answer, u cant get it right,coz questions are tricky.when u give a wrong answer,u tend to read the explanation and learn....this is UW trick.
don't be upset, reach 60-70 % and u will be no different than other students
have u done Kaplan Q-bank yet?
No.. But I am planning to take nbme form 7, 11, 12 and 13 before the exam...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »