Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low score in NBME form 2 - ss83
I did horrible in nbme form 2. I got 280.
please can someone tell me what to study to improve my scores. I had my exam scheduled next week, but I guess I will not be taking it.
usmle consult practice test: 215
U world practice test 450
In NBME 1 i had 320, but in the second form I did worse.

I will really appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you
dr donot loose hope and be strong, try to rewiev 1 more time u r very close.what was your usmle consult everage score,did you do time mode usmle consult scoreesculater or tutor mode.
Hello ss83 .. I'm going through the same thing . I scored 300 in nbme1 2 months ago n yesterday I took name n got 290 .. I cried soo much .. It's very discouraging .. I have my exam on 4 June .. Dunno wat to do .. There r no more nbmes to assess n I'm tired ... I think Ill delay my exam till 14 n prepare my week areas n ccs .. Wt r yr plans ??
Thank you so much for the encouragment.
Sunny5509, I did usmle consult in time mode and on score correlat my scores were 215.

pretttydoc I think I will review my week areas one more time. I am mainly using archer and premier notes. I don't know if I should do MTB and also If I should retake nbme form 2 after another revision?

I am consistently doing bad in the following topics:
female reproductive
young adults to middle age adults, and geriatrics.

I will appreciate any suggestions how can I improve , or what to study for the above topics.

Thank you
consider jason
kaplan notes,
mtb
and mcqs from any other source like kaplan q book,q bank
try to discuss with a study partner
Thank you I will definately use some of that material to review Smile
I got 290 on NBME 2 56 % on uw and exam on june 1,2. I wiil take. Usmlewa and if I fail i will change the exam. I think nbme is not that good predictor as step 1,2
@ss83.if u donot mind can i get access to block 3 of usmle consult as i was in half of the block today when i realized that my subscription expired,i need it for just 1 hour
if u dnot need it anymore,it will help me to get access to left over questions,
my emailConfusedlukes42
thx.
medslayer Best of luck. I hope you do well in uworld assement test. Please keep us updated about your step 3 experience next week.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »