Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@examusmle - mainstreet
@examusmle: I am praying for you to pass with flying colors. You have been very helpful to all of us.
And best of luck to all those who are expecting the scores soon.
Thanks a lot, mainstreet!

I passed with 215/81 Smile
Hi Examusmle,

I was wondering if I can get advice from you please. I failed 2nd time and do not know what to do?
Can we exchange e-mails? My email address is jhardyamazon?

@t2010,

I'll send you an email later this evening.
congratulations examusmle.great. I was praying for you and I am a member of your thread .infact i was worried when I didnt see your post this morning. my exam on 25th. wish me luck.
@mj09,

Thank you. I wasn't aware that the results were out at midnight. I was anticipating that the results
would be out only after 10 am EST and they normally send an email once the results are out.
It didn't even occur to me to check the candidate website directly until my husband told me to!

Try to stay calm especially the last few days before your exam and sleep well. You will be fine.
Wish you a very good luck!
@t2010,

Please check your email.
@examusmle: I' m very happy for all those who passed but I am particularly happy that you are on your way to becoming a practicing physician here; because patients need physicians like you.
@mainstreet,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope I live up to your expectation Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »