Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please need urgent help and advice - aba002
today i took self assessment i was like nothing i scored 100 but at the same time i answered most of the qs right i guess and my exam next week . please i am so confused if somenoe advice me . thanks.
hi, Both of those things can't be right. If you got a score of 100, maybe you "feel" that you answered all the questions right but actually you didn't. If you strongly feel that assessment wasn't correct, take another one. Going to the test with score of 100 maynot be the best thing. Take another assessment and evaluate your weak areas and go from there.
thanks for replying blueflower , u recommend to take another test and see the score . what s the best score that reflect passing step 3 ? thanks.
any ideas please ....
First of all, which self assessment is this that you're talking about? Is it the NBME Form 1 or Form 2, USMLE FREDV2 CBT exam, or UWorld self assessment (UWSA)? And was this a paid self assessment or a internet version?

I presume that you are talking about the NBME self assessment. I would say that you should take one of the above exams to see where you are. The NBME and UWSA forms are decent predictors of your passing ability for the exam based on what I've seen on the forum. The NBME is stronger though.

If you didn't use a purchased exam, I would strongly advise you to. You are only cheating yourself when comparing your answers with posted answers.
thanks for replying enigma002 , i took nbme test 1
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »