Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got 76 very confused - zindagani
i got 76 in step 1 thinking to take step 2 in may ... any advices ?
Hi
I also got 75 in step-1 but now that we have such a low score, the only thing in our hand is to try to work hard in step-2 and atleast get a decent score, yes 75 and 76 is a low score but it's not the end of this world, we still have step-2 and many of my friends have 75 in step-1 and 90 in step-2. So life doesn't end here, there are always options we just have to keep on trying, Don't get disheartened try your best!!
I don't know about you but I am a mother of a 4 year old and I left studying for some time it was very difficult to study and I though I will never make it thru but now I have and I have to move one more step ahead and that is a good score.
take care
bye
hi , i m looking for study partner for cs in new york as i m taking exam in la next month..... pls contact on cell no 6469325388.
* for shihir
yeah i accepted my score but the problem is that shud i get my score rechked cauz i think i did very well n i studied a lot for my exam i cudn`t believe i got 76 wat do u advice ... i can get it rechked for 55 $ ... shud i ?
n thx to all those who gave me there comforting words !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »