1. Eastern carolina university
2. University of Florida
3. Tallahasse memorial hospital
4. Austin medical programs
5. brooklyn hospital centre
6. morehouse medical school
7. Drexel at warminister, PA
8. Jackson Park. chicago
spike i laos interviewd at tallahesse memorial hospital. did u get thankyou letter replyand what was your experience.thanks
Brookly hospital center, go there only as a last chance. It is dirty, not secure and not very good in term of teaching.
By the way Brooklyn has no FM, are you ranking for IM?
One of my friends matched at Tallahassee Memorial hospital. and they let them go after 5 months into his residency. The rumour is ...they get rid of someone every year! it is a rumour so check it out.
Hey all,

101, yeah i had a prematch at tallahasse which i am not taking coz i wasn't sure it was the best on my list. i don't have information on a lot of these hospitals and my interview experience with them in one day did not really give me a good idea.

nyendo, people get fired from programs all the time, doesn't mean only the program is bad, the candidate might have been bad too. i just want to know how to rank them so please help me out here. thanks all
hi spike what were your creedentials .i heard they dont offer prematches.do u need visa.
nyendo is correct they always kick out one resident every year for last 3 years.
please i want send the program a letter to let them know i'll rank them first, what i write?
any input will help me.
thank you.
Jackson Park Chicago - avery bad program
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »